For over 80 years, TIA has played a key role in shoal marking on the River. Looking forward we are committed to responding to the growing needs and interests of our members and generations to follow.
Administration & Finance Committee
Committee responsibilities include TIA administration & staffing, general accounting, donations & tax receipts, investments and correspondence.
- Annual Budgets
- Grants & Donations
- Government & Agency Relations
Annual General Meeting (AGM) Committee
Committee responsibilities include program planning and logistics for the AGM held at the Gananoque Playhouse Springer Theatre in July of each year.
- Shore Breakfast & Fellowship
- Exhibitors (Local Business & Agencies)
- Speakers with Topics of Interest
Business Development Committee
Committee responsibilities include public relations and marketing.
- Corporate Sponsorships & TIA Events
- Promoting Local Business & Service Providers
- Nurturing Alliances with other focus organizations
Committee responsibilities include website, social media and member publications.
- Newsletter (Seasonal) & River Talk (monthly broadcasts)
- Website & Social Media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Member Collaboration Initiatives
Committee responsibilities include membership growth across the TIA community
- Local Business & Service Provider Involvement
- Non-Business & Engaging Next Generation
- Developing River Neighborhoods from Kingston to Brockville
Committee responsibilities include supporting the core Mission and Vision goals & objectives.
- Shoal Marking for Navigational Safety & Own a Shoal Fundraising
- Emergency Response for medical aid and fire protection
- Environmental Awareness & Education